Copy and Paste the Follow Email:
Dr. Gordon and Others:It has come to my attention that on June 10th, 2020, a decision was issued against your offices concerning the actions of admin members Danieli Arbex (www.DanieLIARbex.com), Charlene Roe (www.CharleneRoe.com), Ryan Flannagan (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples), and Douglas Kneale (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples) in the mismanagement of Jordan Afolabi’s case (a Black UWindsor Law student). The decision stated that:1. Various members of the University disciplinary admin took “prejudicial” actions against Mr. Afolabi (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#thiswholetrialisouttaorder).
2. An apology must be issued to Mr. Afolabi for the “prejudicial” actions that were taken by these members (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#youcanthandledatruth).
3. Academic restitution must be made to Mr. Afolabi’s transcript for the challenges faced during his studies (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#imrickjames).In various measures for each direction, the University has either failed to comply with these directions/findings or has shown obstinance in doing so. For reference as to how the University has done so for each action listed above please refer to the following links (each number corresponding to the directions of the same number above):1. The University’s failure to hold admin accountable or require personal apologies for their behaviour: (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/GordonApology/#putsomerespekonmaname)
2. The University’s failure to apologize sincerely/publicly: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#wakandaforeva)
3. The University’s failure to make academic restitution to Mr. afolabi: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#iamdecaptainnow).Therefore, I am calling on the University to:1.Transparently hold its admin accountable and take disciplinary action against the four listed members for their mismanagement of Mr. Afolabi’s case.
2. Require personal apologies be issued to Mr. Afolabi from these members.
3. Issue a public apology to Mr. Afolabi, the Black UWindsor student body, and the greater UWindsor community for its failure to extend procedural fairness and equity to a Black student.
3. Fulfill its academic obligations to adjust Mr. Afolabi’s transcripts immediately.I expect a response to this email.
Send the email to "Robert.Gordon@uwindsor.ca", and CC the Following Addresses:firstname.lastname@example.org,
Make sure "Do not allow any site to handle protocols slider is turned off"
If the screen looks like it does in picture below, then click the slider button to the right. Also make sure GMAIL (or whatever email you use) is not listed as a "blocked" site below the slider (if it is, just press the 'X' button to the right of it).
Now click or type https://mail.google.com Open Gmail in one of your tabs. Go to right hand side of address bar and click the icon shown below
Protocol handler in Chrome address bar
The Following Screen should appear (click "allow" then "done"):
PT 2: Danieli Arbex : Abusive University of Windsor Administrator
13:42 The title at the top of the page
states: "Policy and guidelines on Guildlines"
intended: "Policy and Guidelines on Racism and Racial Discrimination"
The University has taken down their review page and disabled comments in response so we encourage you to leave Google review instead. Type in "University of Windsor" on Google. On the right side you will see their picture as well as their google review when you scroll down.
Send an email to the OSE
OSE email address:
OSE email draft:
"Danieli Arbex's conduct towards Jordan Afolabi was absolutely shameful. Her unprofessionalism and prejudice make her unfit for her roles as Academic Integrity Officer and Student Conduct Officer. I stand with Jordan in condemnation of the OSE for justifying her behaviour. The University of Windsor Student Body deserves better."
Previous Video- Joseph Yakow, Violence in the Odette
Jordan pleading with police, subsequently sent email by Ryan Flannagan denying him access
Link to University of Windsor Facebook page
Help hold them accountable by making a recommendation on their page. Mention what happened with Danieli Arbex and be sure to leave a the link facebook.com/exposeuwindsor at the end.