INSTRUCTIONS: Average time 1 minute
- Copy and Paste the Follow Email: Dr. Gordon and Others:It has come to my attention that on June 10th, 2020, a decision was issued against your offices concerning the actions of admin members Danieli Arbex (www.DanieLIARbex.com), Charlene Roe (www.CharleneRoe.com), Ryan Flannagan (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples), and Douglas Kneale (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples) in the mismanagement of Jordan Afolabi’s case (a Black UWindsor Law student). The decision stated that:1. Various members of the University disciplinary admin took “prejudicial” actions against Mr. Afolabi (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#thiswholetrialisouttaorder). 2. An apology must be issued to Mr. Afolabi for the “prejudicial” actions that were taken by these members (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#youcanthandledatruth). 3. Academic restitution must be made to Mr. Afolabi’s transcript for the challenges faced during his studies (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#imrickjames).In various measures for each direction, the University has either failed to comply with these directions/findings or has shown obstinance in doing so. For reference as to how the University has done so for each action listed above please refer to the following links (each number corresponding to the directions of the same number above):1. The University’s failure to hold admin accountable or require personal apologies for their behaviour: (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/GordonApology/#putsomerespekonmaname) 2. The University’s failure to apologize sincerely/publicly: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#wakandaforeva) 3. The University’s failure to make academic restitution to Mr. afolabi: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#iamdecaptainnow).Therefore, I am calling on the University to:1.Transparently hold its admin accountable and take disciplinary action against the four listed members for their mismanagement of Mr. Afolabi’s case. 2. Require personal apologies be issued to Mr. Afolabi from these members. 3. Issue a public apology to Mr. Afolabi, the Black UWindsor student body, and the greater UWindsor community for its failure to extend procedural fairness and equity to a Black student. 3. Fulfill its academic obligations to adjust Mr. Afolabi’s transcripts immediately.I expect a response to this email.
- Send the email to "Robert.Gordon@uwindsor.ca", and CC the Following Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Celso.Oliveira@bdc.ca, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Ryan.Flannagan@uwindsor.ca, Douglas.Kneale@uwindsor.ca, Charlene.Roe@uwindsor.ca, Richard.Taylor@uwindsor.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open new tab. In the address bar type (or click) chrome://settings/handlers
- Make sure "Do not allow any site to handle protocols slider is turned off"
- If the screen looks like it does in picture below, then click the slider button to the right. Also make sure GMAIL (or whatever email you use) is not listed as a "blocked" site below the slider (if it is, just press the 'X' button to the right of it).
- Now click or type https://mail.google.com Open Gmail in one of your tabs. Go to right hand side of address bar and click the icon shown below Protocol handler in Chrome address bar
- The Following Screen should appear (click "allow" then "done"):
- Go back to homepage and try button again.
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK
CONNECT WITH US ON TWITTER
Keep up with our STORY POSTS!
BLSA-Ottawa Condemns UWindsor’s Discriminatory Treatment of Jordan Afolabi and Other Black Students
The UOttawa Black Law Student's Association has issued a statement of solidarity with the demands of Jordan [...]
UOttawa Student Union Takes Public Stance on UWindsor’s Treatment of Black Student Jordan Afolabi
The University of Ottawa Student's Union (UOSU) has issued a statement of solidarity with the demands of [...]
UWindsor Student Alliance Calls On Admin to Address “Ever-Growing” Anti-Black Racism on Campus
The University of Windsor Student Alliance (UWSA) has issued a statement calling on UWIndsor admin to address the [...]
When a Black UWindsor Student Submitted Human Rights Claim Admin Called Police & Said “He’s ratting out profs”
1. Take Action Now! 2. If #1 Doesn't Work Copy and Paste the Follow Email: [...]
Black Legal Action Center Writes Open Letter to UWindsor President Addressing Campus Anti-black Racism
The Black Legal Action Center (BLAC)-- an Ontario-funded advocacy group of Black legal practitioners-- has recently issued an [...]
York University Graduate Association Publicly Condemns UWindsor’s Discrimination Against Jordan Afolabi and Black Students
In yet another instance of public condemnation of the University of Windsor's treatment of its black students, The [...]
Load More Posts