Copy and Paste the Follow Email:
Dr. Gordon and Others:It has come to my attention that on June 10th, 2020, a decision was issued against your offices concerning the actions of admin members Danieli Arbex (www.DanieLIARbex.com), Charlene Roe (www.CharleneRoe.com), Ryan Flannagan (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples), and Douglas Kneale (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/badapples) in the mismanagement of Jordan Afolabi’s case (a Black UWindsor Law student). The decision stated that:1. Various members of the University disciplinary admin took “prejudicial” actions against Mr. Afolabi (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#thiswholetrialisouttaorder).
2. An apology must be issued to Mr. Afolabi for the “prejudicial” actions that were taken by these members (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#youcanthandledatruth).
3. Academic restitution must be made to Mr. Afolabi’s transcript for the challenges faced during his studies (www.exposeuwindsor.com/uwindsorapologyorder/#imrickjames).In various measures for each direction, the University has either failed to comply with these directions/findings or has shown obstinance in doing so. For reference as to how the University has done so for each action listed above please refer to the following links (each number corresponding to the directions of the same number above):
1. The University’s failure to hold admin accountable or require personal apologies for their behaviour: (www.ExposeUWindsor.com/GordonApology/#putsomerespekonmaname)
2. The University’s failure to apologize sincerely/publicly: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#wakandaforeva)
3. The University’s failure to make academic restitution to Mr. afolabi: (http://www.exposeuwindsor.com/GordonApology/#iamdecaptainnow).
Therefore, I am calling on the University to:
1.Transparently hold its admin accountable and take disciplinary action against the four listed members for their mismanagement of Mr. Afolabi’s case.
2. Require personal apologies be issued to Mr. Afolabi from these members.
3. Issue a public apology to Mr. Afolabi, the Black UWindsor student body, and the greater UWindsor community for its failure to extend procedural fairness and equity to a Black student.
3. Fulfill its academic obligations to adjust Mr. Afolabi’s transcripts immediately.
I expect a response to this email.